29 Feb 2016

All about that Base


The days are getting longer, nights are getting shorter, and I've been mixing things up with my makeup routine.



The change in seasons always warrant for a change in base, and now I've gotten out of my winter rut, I shopped my stash to find my winning combination of the last few weeks.

Starting at the bottom, Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief has a permanent spot in my morning routine. Winter dryness and flakiness has annually plagued my skin, and I haven't found anything that fights it better than this. Perfect to give skin a quick pick-me-up in the morning. Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Foundation, as I've said, is, well, magic and my go-to foundation as of late.

For a romantic flush, I have been drawn to Bourjois' Aqua Blush. This liquid blush gives a perfect natural colour to cheeks and combined with Elizabeth Arden's Golden Opulence Beautiful Colour Highlighter it gives the most perfect winter glow.

What are your favorite products to mix up your makeup?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. What a lovely outfit, and that clothes looks custom made for you. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig