20 Oct 2015

Is it any good though? Smashbox Shape Matters Palette Review




The SmashBox Shape Matters Palette has got beauty lovers in a tizz

But what you're actually dying to know is - is it any good?

In short, yes - if you're a seasoned contour girl. The first thing I will say about this palette is while the shades are highly pigmented and high quality - non of that icky 'glittery' bronzer in here thank you - I find the face shades especially hard to blend sometimes. I'm a girl who likes to 'line em' up' on both sides of the face before blending away, but with the Smash Box Shape Matters, you have to be quick off the mark for it to seamlessly blend with your base. No room for rookies here!


I do however, love how natural the shades are. Once you get your head round what shade goes where - and there's a handy little guide you can download onto your phone to help! You really can't go wrong. There's two brow shades, a darker and a light as well as a wax to set, four shades for the face and a whopping nine eye shades. What I love the most about this is how handy it is - you've got everything you need for a full face of makeup nearly - handy for holidays and weekends where you don't want to pack all your palettes.



Have you tried the Shape Matters Palette? What did you think?

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That's true. If you have a decent neutral palette, you don't have to think much about anything else at all.
    Glad to know this palette gives a good pigmentation,
    First visit to your blog and I love it already! :)
    I've just relocated to the UK and I'd be so happy to have your support for my blog! :)
    Do visit & follow and/or leave a comment. :)
    Fashion Panache

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get round to picking this up when it was on offer in boots the other day - it looked good but I have so many contour things going on at the moment I thought I best not buy more just yet haha.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! It's so natural looking -- it almost looks like you aren't wearing anything (but in a good way). Pretty sure I'm not fast enough to get the shades right the first time though:(

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig