23 Sep 2015

My Late-Holiday Must-Haves


Jetting away to get the last of that summer sun...







Late last month I caught the last of the August sun and packed up for a long week in Bordeaux. That South-France heat was calling my name for months, though I did a typically me thing and didn't even think about packing until the night before. Beauty on holiday is a tricky business, as, I don't know about you, but I prefer to spend most of my time lounging in the sun than in front of the mirror. So in that respect, my makeup bag was mercifully light. One thing I won't skimp on though, is those products that make getting ready so much faster and with oodles less effort. So with that in mind going straight in my case was the Tresemme 'Perfectly Undone' Wave Creating Foam. Like many of wave products on the market at the moment, you just scrunch this in wet hair and let nature (and sea kelp extract) do it's job to create no-fuzz, no-frizz beachy waves. I love that this didn't make my hair dry, which many 'sea salt' sprays can do. I also packed The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow Boosting Moisturiser, which helped my make-up free face have more of a holiday 'glow' and less of a 'sweaty shine'. Adding to the glow was of course, Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Shimmer Body Spray. If you've never had the pleasure of having the Bronze Goddess scent wafted under your nostrils, you're really bloody missing out. There's no way to describe it apart from it smells just like summer, and if you'll excuse the cliche, should really go on your next jet-set adventure. My last must-have for my holiday was Scholl's Dry Skin Recovery Cream. I've really struggled with dry skin on feet this summer and this really helped get them back to the lovely soft way they were supposed to be, not the scaly dragon skin I'd been suffering with - helpful when I lived in my Birkenstocks!

 




What are your holiday must-haves? Let me know in the comments!

Follow on Bloglovin

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love it -- I'm like you and am really low key when on holiday. No need to overuse makeup when you're in the sun (and a bit of sun always adds a nice natural touch to your look anyways). I'm going to look up that spray!

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig