11 Aug 2015

The Summer Mascara Duo


The secret to stay-put lashes



So, I've had Estee Lauder's Little Black Primer in my make-up stash for a while. But for a a girl who's daily routine is a dab of concealor and a swipe of mascara, I haven't had the chance to try it out properly until now.

Due to allergies, the heat, and my general ability to wreck my make up minutes into wearing it, my usual mascara wasn't cutting it for me. I'd end up with half of it decorating my eye-bags than on my lashes. 

So I pulled the Little Black Primer out to see if it was cut out to keep my lashes in place. I love wearing this on it's own on a low-key make up day. However, my must-have at the moment is to team it with the Sumptuous Extreme Mascara. A little coat of primer before and after this bad boy gives me intense black lashes with plenty of sticking power. 
No more panda-eyes for me!
Follow on Bloglovin

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig