7 Jul 2015

Clarins Aquatic Treasures


Everything you need for summer
I love a good bronze-based collection, and this year's Summer release by Clarins is no exception. I've been trying it out for a few days now and I'm officially addicted. The Bronzing Compact is one of the prettiest designs I've ever seen, with some super-pigmented colour that is great for contouring, or just to warm the face up a little. 


The Light Radiance Boosting Complexion Base is a great primer to either apply before foundation, or to mix in with it for a great glowing base.

The cream of the crop however, has to be the cream to powder eyeshadows. My two must-have shades are Aquatic Rose and Aquatic Grey, blended together for a beautiful ombre eye. The texture of these is amazing, and they blend so seamlessly. 





What do you think to the Aquatic Treasures Collection?

Follow on Bloglovin

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These look beautiful, I do love a good bronze collection.

    Rosy | sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig