8 Jun 2015

The Liquid Lipstick


The perfect summer lip
When the heat cranks up I always find myself getting lazier and lazier with my makeup. I prefer lots of sheer, light formulas to get me through the sunny days, and over the weekend I found myself grabbing the Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque day after day.


This 'liquid lipstick', as its described, have a super glossy finish and give a stain of colour to the lips, so they're great for a low-key, low- maintenance lip look, while still keeping your lips hydrated.

My absolute gem of the bunch has to be "Feeling Reddy" - an amazing orange-red shade which I'm loving for this time of year.


Follow on Bloglovin

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. They look so awesome! I love the velvet rouge line - I'm definitely a matte girl when it comes to lips at the moment! It's nice that they've released this for the 'glossy girls' though! It looks lovely! <3
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 
    also on BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really nice, I'll definitely check them out when I'm next in Boots! x

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig