1 Jun 2015

The Lipgloss that packs a punch of colour


High Gloss, High Colour
When it comes to Lips, I usually favour lipsticks over gloss. But when I tried out Urban Decay's new Revolution Lipglosses, I was pleasantly surprised.

We're talking high coverage of glossy, pigmented colour with a super precise applicator. They're opaque, like a lipstick, but with a shiny high-gloss colour. 

The collection has a whopping 12 shades ranging from nudes to show-stopping pinks, but my must-haves are 'Scandal', a bright pink shade, 'Failbait', a lighter, nudier pink, and 'Big Bang' - a statement bright glittery pink.

What I love the most about these glosses however, is the durability. They're the only glosses I've used where I don't feel the need to constantly re-apply, which make them a must-try in my book!


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love Urban Decay - they are quite possibly my favourite brand. I need to get my hands on these! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lip glosses are amazing! So long lasting! My fave so far HAS to be Liar

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty // YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Urban decay I really want to try these.

    Rosy - sparklesoflight76.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig