23 Jun 2015

Summertime Skincare

Prepping skin in time for summer

Recently my skin has been feeling a little dull and unloved. Its an annoying side effect of having a job that requires me to stay inside for all hours of sunshine, plus the poor diet that comes along with working near so many fast-food outlets and a rubbish sense of self-restraint.

Enter the Clinique Turnaround range. Specifically made to target dull and tired skin (hello!) the range promises to exfoliate and nourish skin.
My combination has been the Instant Facial combined with the moisturising cream and the revitalising oil for a bit of extra skin pampering.

My favourite of the bunch has to be the instant facial. I love anything with noticeable results straight away, and after leaving this mask on for a couple of minutes once or twice a week I can really see the brightness coming back into my skin. I love following this up with the moisturising cream for a extra boost, and it is great everyday moisturiser on its own too. Last but not least the revitalising oil is a fab product that is really light and locks in moisture for when my skin is feeling extra dry and damaged.


What are your skincare saviours? Let me know in the comments!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig