12 Jun 2015

GlossyBox May 2015



Better late than never!

So May's Glossy Box was a step into summer. We've got products to get your skin looking beach-ready, the latest trend in eyeliner, and some not quite dry-shampoo for the festival goers out there.

So lets get started. My top product from May's box was the Sass Intimate Perfect Skin Concentrate. Gross beauty fact - Ingrown hairs are the bane of my summer. I was on the lookout for a product to combat them, and then I opened the post to find this wonder product. It's got Salicyclic Acid and Fruit Enzymes to help prevent ingrown hair. Next up is the Etra Belle Aloe Vera Gel, which I'm saving for those days where I've overdone it in the sun and am feeling the burn! I also loved the Collection Cosmetics Field Day Lipstick - I got the shade Tulip - a lovely coraly pink perfect for this time of year; and the MeMeMe Dual Ended Eye Wand. It's totally on trend, consisting of a turqouise and light blue that perfectly compliment each other (ps, if your looking for tips on how to wear blue eyes, check out my GIF guide!). This month I wasn't really loving the Zerreau Towel Off Shampoo Foam. This kind of hybrid between proper shampoo and the dry variety just seems like too much effort for me.

What did you think of this month's GlossyBox?

Follow on Bloglovin

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I can't decide whether or not to start my subscription again - the boxes just vary so much!

    Beth x
    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig