11 May 2015

The Waterproof Eyeliner Test


Estee Lauder's Double Wear Stay-In-Place Eye Pencils promise to be water resistant. Lets put that to the test...


Make-up that promises to stay put all day always perks my ears up. There's nothing like the promise of no-reapplication and space in my make-up bag to get me excited about a launch. 

The Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Eye Pencils (God, that's a mouthful!) boast a whopping 12-hour wear AND water resistance. They're a super creamy formula that literally glide onto the eyelids, with a silicone smudge tip, or 'blendy bit', as I like to call it. 

But what you really want to know is, is it all it's cracked up to be? So I threw a glass of water over my face, all in the name of research.


The outcome? Only a slight smudging around the edges of the liner, otherwise it stayed in place. This is a liner with serious sticking power!



Have you tried these waterproof eyeliners? What do you think?

Follow on Bloglovin

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. They look good on pictures. I wonder if they are suitable for people that are likely to have an allergic reaction. Visit me at www.igaberry.com You can follow me here: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/igaberry-13323143
    Have a lovely day, Iga x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that made me laugh a lot 'all in the name of research', definitely dedicated to the blog! These look really good, definitely will keep my eyes open for them!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig