19 May 2015

The Bare Minerals Make-Under


Recently Bare Minerals invited me along for a make-under, to introduce their new Complexion Rescue.

 I'd never actually used Bare Minerals before, they're a brand I've heard rave reviews about but I've never taken the plunge until now.

To my utter delight, they managed to make my skin look absolutely flawless, and I've recreated the look for you guys right here:


Base:


I used the new Complexion Rescue, which is an amazing hydrating tinted moisturiser. I've raved about it in my foundation post, and I'm still loving it for my dry skin. Buffing that in with my trusty Real Techniques buffing brush, I then added a little more coverage (bye bye redness!) with the Bare Skin Serum Foundation. These two products combined are a godsend, it's honestly one of the most flawless bases I've ever created, if I don't say so myself. Topping it off with the powder concealer in Bisque, which I had a little trepidation  about, as I didn't want it to look cakey, however this has great hiding power and you really don't need much at all. 

For contour it was the Bare Minerals Bronzer in "The High Dive', a lovely warm brown that added a nice sunkissed glow to the face, and that was topped off with the blusher, which has become my daily shade now! 

Eyes:


For the eyes it was the Ready Eyeshadow in "The Covert Affair", a lovely purply browny shade with a lighter highlighting colour. I used the lighter shade all over the lid with my Crown brush, and then used the darker shade to define the eye socket and create a subtle smokey effect with my Real Techniques blending brush. Topping it off with the Curl and Lengthen mascara, which pretty much does what it says on the tin!

Lips:


To finish it off I swiped a bit of the Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in "Ringleader", a cool purple shimmery shade that really complimented the eyeshadow.




What do you guys think?  Have you ever tried Bare Minerals before?


Follow on Bloglovin

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig