3 May 2015

Contouring for dummies with the Real Techniques Sculpting Set


Not all brushes are created equal...
I've not kept my love of the art of contouring a very well hidden secret on this blog, have I? Since the trend kicked off last year, there's been more and more beauty releases to make the technique easier for us all. The most recent of these is from Real Techniques - a set of three brushes to make applying bronzer and highlighter easy peasy lemon squeezy.

This set has been created for the sole act of sculpting and contouring, and each of the three brings their own unique use to the party. The Sculpting Brush is a chunky angled brush that makes that chiselled look all that easier. It's super dense with short bristles which makes contouring so much quicker and easier. The Fan Brush - which is an exclusive to the set - is amazing at applying a super-light layer of highlighter. I also love using this to apply a bronzer to the sides of the nose - the curved shape is perfect for this. Last in the set is the Setting Brush, which I use for targeted application of bronzer - usually for night-time look when I want my cheekbones to 'pop' just that little bit more.



Follow on Bloglovin

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I'm terrible at contouring so I think I'd find these brushes useful :)

    Emma xx // alittlefreckle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Real Techniques brushes, never seem to malt which I hate more than anything in a brush!

    Michelle
    michellegleaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am terrified of contouring but this set sounds like a good starting point for a newb like me!

    Emma xx || Her Glamourati

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i really need to get these!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look amazing! I love contouring so I think I might need to go and pick these up.

    From Laura at thoughtsbylaur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sending your link over at #bbloggers I just followed :)

    I think these brushes would be so useful for me! Sometimes I can contour... sometimes I can't :(

    Would love you to stop by if you get a chance...

    ❤ The Jewel Beauty Blog ❤ || Fleur Fatale Review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I'm not a beauty blog but I definitely contour for pictures and getting it right is super important! I love your brushes as well! Great post :)


    Kalee | www.voyageurkalee.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god these are the prettiest brushes i've ever seen. I heard so many good things about them too! Great post x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These brushes look just so beautiful, I really really want to try them! Your blog is amazing, I adore the layout too! X

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig