23 Apr 2015

The Longwear Lipstick That *Actually* Stays Put


The days of re-application are long gone

Us girls, we don't ask for much do we? As far as lippie goes, all I want is a nice nourishing formulation, vibrant colour - and most importantly - I don't want to faff around with re-applying every hour. 

Thanks to Clinique, I think I've found my winning product. 

The new Lip Pop Colour and Prime, while being a bit of a mouthful to say, is one of those products you find yourself being able to leave at home after the first application - because you just won't need another. Good news if you're a girl like me, who has about 60 products scattered between handbangs, the desk, and boyfs house.

Formulation-wise, it's totally moisturising thanks to it's 2-in-1 colour and primer wizardry, as well as containing Shea butter, which works like magic for dry lips. The collection has an epic 16 shades - but here's my faves...




Nude Pop


Cherry Pop


Berry Pop

Have you tried the Clinique Lip Pop and Prime? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!

Follow on Bloglovin

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig