29 Apr 2015

GlossyBox April Review


Dishing the dirty on this month's GlossyBox


April's theme was "The Iconic Edit"; with each box sporting the likes of Marilyn, promising products for that 'hollywood' look inside. 

I loved the Lord & Berry Lipstick Pencil in Kiss - I'm a massive fan of big chubby lip pencils, and I never say no to a classic red. It's pretty bloody bright though, so wallflowers might find it a bit too scene stealing!  Another thumbs up from me was the Color Club Barely There Nail Polish as I LOVE a nude nail, so classy. And Darphin is a parisian brand I've always had my eye on, so I was happy to see their Exquisage Beauty Revealing Cream in my box - it's said to 'revive your complexion and reveal your inner radiance!' - The little pot wasn't really enough to notice a massive change, but it feels lovely on my skin and is great as a night treatment. 

As for the products I wasn't too blown away with, the Pop Beauty Kajal Eyeliner Pen is a pretty standard eyeliner, and I feel like I've been getting one in nearly every GlossyBox so far. And the Nougat London Bath Pearls were my thumbs down this month. I tipped the entire contents in a hot bath and all they did was turn the water slightly pink. For a girl who grew up on Lush Bath Bombs, it doesn't quite cut it!

What did you think of this month's Glossy Box?

Follow on Bloglovin

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I loved the lip pencil and the nude nail polish!
    Sophie x

    www.booksandbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. the glossy box looks really cute, i'm subscribed to ipsy but this time it disappointed me a little bit. Thanks for sharing
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig