15 Apr 2015

Easy-Peasy Eyes with Elizabeth Arden Sunkissed Pearls


Spring's answer to easy-to-wear eyeshadow is here...


Ok, so if you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen me squealing over the packing of the Elizabeth Arden SS collection. Well now, after careful inspection, I can officially confirm what's inside is even better. The Sunkissed Pearls Cream Eyeshadows are one of my favourite new eye products this season, because they're so long lasting and easy on the eye.

A quickie look at the ingredients show 'Colour Enriched Pigments', 'Soft Focus Microspheres', Aloe and Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E. For those of us that don't speak beauty jargon, that basically means a rich, pearlised colour that blurs onto the eyelid, with a smooth and soothing application.

My favourite shade is 'Bronze Pearl', which I whacked straight on my eyes as soon as I opened it up. It's a great shimmery bronze colour that's fab for an easy statement eye.



Have you tried these eyeshadows yet? What are you favourite products for a simple eye look? Let me know in the comments!
Follow on Bloglovin

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. These look lovely, especially the bronze shade! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bronze. And love that we have the same taste in books - I have GIRL BOSS and Pretty Honest on my shelves, too!

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com - smashbox palette giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of these! Love the Kiko ones though, this who cream shadow stick trend really gets me haha. They're just so easy and foolproof! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cream eyeshadow sticks like these, especially in the warmer months, so I'll have to stop by an Elizabeth Arden counter, this week! I'm a total sucker for pretty packaging too!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the colour is gorgeous! I love how easy cream sticks are too use because they really are fool proof, xx

    jordaneyasmin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig