28 Mar 2015

The NSFW Bronzer Review

Bronze and Glow is the F****** Bomb!
Unless you've been living under a rock, or not been checking your Beauty Blogs for the past year - Charlotte Tilbury is the brand on everyone's lips right now. Everything she does, she does so so right, and I, like many, had the Bronze and Glow contour kit on my wishlist for a bloody long time after seeing the beauty world explode with excitement over it.
Just look at how fucking candlelit my skin looks. Both the Bronzer and Highlight have a slight shimmer to them which would usually make me run a mile, but as I said - Just look at how fucking candlelit my skin looks!



I literally can't get over how much I bloody love this product. Hence the expletives. Seriously girls - if you get one thing from Charlotte Tilbury (though I don't know why anyone would limit themselves to one product) - make it this.




DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON




SHARE:

1 comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig