11 Mar 2015

Stress-Fix Manicure at Aveda Institute


The most relaxing manicure in London...

Ever since being introduced to it, I've been obsessed with Aveda's Stress-Fix range. I'm quite content to slather myself in the Stress-Fix Body Creme after a bath and curl up in bed smelling of lavender. So when I heard about Aveda Institute's Stress-Fix manicure, my ears perked up immediately. I've never had a mani that was notably relaxing, while leaving the salon with nice-looking nails does put a spring in my step, I've never left feeling like I've left all my worries behind in the manicure chair.

But that's exactly how I felt walking out of the Aveda Institute. Using my favourite Stress-Fix products, my hands were scrubbed and soaked, and given an amazing hand massage. Then, while my hands were safely wrapped up in a hot towel to absorb the super-moisturising  Body Creme, I was given a head, neck and shoulder massage. I honestly nearly fell asleep! I was told I had a lot of tension in my shoulders, which has made me eye up the Stress-Fix Massage... I think I'll be booking myself back in again pretty soon!



What treatment's have caught your eye from Aveda?

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig