29 Mar 2015

March GlossyBox UK Review






Naobay Moisturizing Peeling

I was quite intrieged by this product as I'd never heard of Naobay before. Some good old fashioned googling told me they were a Spanish Eco Brand. It's basically a nice gentle scrub which uses Acai Tree particles to buff away dead skin and brighten the complexion. I liked that it wasn't too abrasive, and it's nice and gentle on the skin.

Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara

I'm always a lover of trying new mascaras, and I loved the 'cobra' shaped wand of the Essence Lash Princess. This is one that I've found myself reaching for time and time again this month, a great budget mascara that does the job well!

Dove Youthful Vitality Shampoo and Conditioner

I love that Glossybox gave us both the Shampoo and Conditioner to try, though this choice did seem a bit random to be as at 23 I'm not really worried about ageing hair! A good standard Shampoo and Conditioner though, I ended up taking these with me on holiday thanks to the handy small bottles and airplane regulations. Can't say that I'll be replacing my usual hair routine with these though!

NCLA Nail Lacquer in I only fly private

An amazing bright orange shade that I will be saving for summer. Thumbs up here!

Sleek Pout Paint in Port

Ok this is my absolute favourite this month. Sleek's Pout Paint are an amazing dupe for the OCC Lip Tars at half the price. It's incredibly pigmented and you only need use a tiny amount for a striking lip colour, so it's really going to last a long time.


Did you get the March Glossy Box? What did you think?

The Pre-Trender

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON

SHARE:

1 comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig