17 Mar 2015

Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector Review


Clarins have got some great new releases for Spring


As well as their Everlasting Foundation and Sculpting Blush, I've also fallen for their Instant Light Lip Balms. I'm constantly in need of a balm these days to recover from my wintery chapped lip look, so I've been popping these in my make-up bag nearly every morning!

There's a range of 6 shades in the collection, starting from a pale pink and working up to a fiery red. I have Orange and Red - perfect for brightening up my Spring face.

What I love the most about this product is that you get the super-moisturizing effect of the ingredients (Shea + Vitamin E are two I always look out for in lip balms as they're sooo soothing), as well as the sheer colour of a lip tint - win-win if you want soft lips and a hint of colour.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig