25 Mar 2015

Casual Cool


You won't catch me tripping on the cobbles in five-inch heels


This year at LFW I was all about comfort without compromising any of the style.  What is basically my uniform, jumper, hat, ripped trousers and trainers also makes for a pretty chilled-out and relaxed take on this season's 'I'm with the band' vibe. Not forgetting the statement red lips, of course.







Bag, Trainers & Jumper- Topshop, Watch - Olivia Burton, Hat -H&M, Jacket - Miss Selfridge

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the cargo pants! Such a cool look and really love how you've teamed the casual laid back vibes with a statement red lip! LOVE! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came to find your blog after the bdib chat! And I love this outfit - it's great to go casual when everyone else is so dressed up :) Love Sophie xx
    www.fashionnomads.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig