8 Mar 2015

Battle of the blushers





I've let my love of contour overshadow my fondness for pretty pink blushers recently, something which I quickly snapped out of after getting my hands on these new releases from Clarins and Clinique.

The Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour and the Clinique Sculptionary Cheek Contouring Palette are so similar that I can't mention one without talking about the other, especially since they've both become my "reach to" blush product. Both have lighter and darker shades that you can use separately to sculpt the face (I'll get over contouring eventually, I promise), or swirl all together on your brush for a lovely rosy glow.

So let's talk differences. The Clarins is a much more matte finish while the Clinique has a touch of glitteryness which adds a slight shimmer - perfect for your evening face if you're shy on the sparkle front like me. Also I found the Clarins to slightly more pigmented, which was a bonus, although the Clinique can be built up to more coverage.

All in all, these are two amazing blushers that are sticking on my dressing table!



(Clarins- Left, Clinique- Right)


Have you tried the  Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour and the Clinique Sculptionary Cheek Contouring Palette? What did you think?

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I haven't tried on of these yet but they do look gorgeous!
    And btw, call this battle of the blushes as you may but Daist by Mark Jacobs actually caught my eyes. Such an amazing perfume!
    Allie | RainyAllie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blushers both look gorgeous, but clinique swatch appealed to me more x
    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig