6 Feb 2015

Glossy Box January Review



All the goodies from January and how they fared






Nicka K New York Colorluxe Powder Blush

Glossybox, can we have a box just full of these please?
I love love LOVE this blusher. It took one application to see it was going to have a permanent spot in my everyday makeup. The built in applicator makes it incredibly easy to apply on the go, in a lovely reddish pink tone that easily adds a natural flush to pale skin. It makes my make-up look amazing, I love it, I love it, and I'll deffo buy it again. Did I mention I love it? Coz I LOVE IT.

Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm in Superfruits

At first I thought, oh that's handy, a lip balm. And then I applied it. No man has ever made me moan so audibly in relief as this lipbalm did when I put it on my cracked skin. 100% natural and full of lovely hydrating oils, this is a winner for the cold weather.

Kueshi Natural & Pleasant Cosmetics Revitalizing Face Toner

I'm already set in my skincare routine, and I'm quite picky when it comes to skincare, so I used this maybe once or twice. It's supposed to mousturise and rebalance the skin, so could be a good toner for those with dry skin who don't want to overdo it.

 MeMeMe Eye Line Pencil in Clay

Who doesn't love a little MeMeMe time? I love a natural looking pencil liner, and this does just the trick for natural looking daytime makeup. Thumbs up!

 Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow

I love a good highlighter, and while I'm addicted to my Benefit High-Beam, this one comes in a good second. I'm always on the lookout for one that doesn't 'shimmer' so much (a face full of glitter is SO not a good look on me), and I was happy to see this one has more of a grown-up sheen. Fab for over the cheekbones and brow bone!


DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this box looks quite good for Glossybox, I think some of the recent ones have been disappointing (repeating brands etc) but this one looks worth having with lots of brands I've never heard of

    Jade x

    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig