9 Feb 2015

Clarins Everlasting Foundation


A new foundation to have in your beauty arsenal 


When it comes to bases, I'm a hard girl to please. I want good coverage, without looking too caked on with a dewy, non drying finish. So when I find something that works, I stick with it. Which is what I'll be doing with the new Clarins Everlasting Foundation.

It gives a natural looking base, without being too matte, which a lot of 'long lasting' foundations can be. It practically glides onto my skin, which means it's easy to apply (I use a beauty blender which gives it a flawless finish). It also SMELLS AMAZING, which is a super weird aspect to focus on in a review, but it's something I feel the need to proclaim, loudly. 

Is it actually 'Everlasting' though? Let's be honest, no makeup ever looks as perfect as when you've applied it, but the Clarins Everlasting Foundation actually lives a little up to it's name. I found that it lasted me from my morning gym session(and did a great job of covering up my post-workout redness) to around 6pm, and even then I just needed a slight touch-up in a couple of areas. It also contains an SPF, which we all know I love, as it saves applying sun protection.




Have you used this foundation? What are your thoughts?

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thank you for the review. Could you, please, post a list or photograph of the ingredients? Many thanks. Anne

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig