24 Feb 2015

BassBuds 24 Carat Couples


Win the most romantic day for you and your Beau...



My favourite headphones have to be my BassBuds. I've gone through countless pairs of bog-standard pairs that break after about two weeks use, but BassBuds last literally years (I've had my first pair since 2013!) and the sound quality is amazing - winner!

And to launch their swanky new 24 carat gold Swarovski earphones, they're running the #24CARATCOUPLES competition. You and your partner in crime could win a pair of his & hers 24ct gold earphones, BassBoomz speakers, and a luxury shopping experience with Harvey Nichols, complete with an Uber driver to cart all those shopping bags around!

To enter, just head to their webpage, and upload a picture of you and your partner looking totally loved up - just like my totally embarrassing one below- and the prize could be yours! It ends on the 28th of Feb - so move fast!


SHARE:

1 comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig