17 Jan 2015

GlossyBox December Box


This review is so late I must apologise profusely. I've had a month (and a bit!) to try out the December Glossybox - here's what I think.





 Bella Pierre cheek and lip stain 

This is a pretty standard lip and cheek stain - I'm not normally a fan of cheek tints, but this one gives a pretty, flushed look for a nice subtle blush. I prefer to use it on my cheeks than my lips - but it's a good combo product if you need to save space in your kit.


Hydra boost pure hyaluronic acid serum

My heart leaped when I saw this in the box - Hyaluronic Acid is THE ingredient for moisturised, hydrating skin. This has been great for winter dry spots, and is my favourite product this month.


 Anatomicals day and night spot stick

I don't get spots anymore, so I didn't really get to use this to it's full potential! The packaging is quite cool however, but I feel like it's aimed at a younger market.


TRESemmé renewal hair and scalp tonic

I've been using this about once a week or so, and I haven't seen a dramatic difference, but I love how soft it makes my hair seem! I love a good hair treatment so this is a thumbs up from me!


So Susan Concealer Quad

This is one of my favourite products this month - I never heard of this brand before, and I love how you can mix the shades together for the perfect coverage.

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig