7 Jan 2015

2014 Beauty Favourites


Here's my tried and tested top products for the year gone by!



Clinique 'The Nutcracker Act' Palette 
This was (and still is) a winter go-to for me, with four sparkling eye colours which can be blended together or used alone, and a pretty pink blush to match.

Dior Skin Star Concealor
This has been my favourite concealor product of the year. It's not let me down yet, and covers those spots and dry circles without drying out my skin.

MAC Lipliner in Subculture
This was the year of the Kylie Jenner Lip, and the MAC lipliners were flying off the shelves. My must-have shade is Subculture - it perfectly matches my natural lip shade to help me extend the lip line slightly.

Benefit Agent Zero Shine
I've raved about it in my most recent vlog, as well as reviewed it here on The Pretrender. This is the product that won me over after years of not wearing a powder. Kudos, Benefit!


Living Proof No Frizz Range
Pictured here is the leave in conditioner and styling cream, but I have the whole of Living Proof's No Frizz range, and it has managed to tame my thick, frizzy hair into something much more manageable. Jennifer Aniston's a fan too, did you know?

Topshop Glow Pots
My youtube subs will not be surprised to see this on the list. I've loved using these little pots of shimmery goodness, from adding a glow to my cheekbones, to using them as eye colour or even adding a sparkle to lips! 

Aerin Rose Balm
No other lip balm has ever smelt this good - fact. This has helped my wintery chapped lips, and it's actually not a chore to put it on, because it makes my lips feel so soft afterwards!

Loreal Paris Superliner
A liquid eyeliner with a pen-like applicator, it doesn't go on too thick and it stays all day! This has been in my daily make-up bag since it's release.


Estee Lauder Modern Muse
While Daisy is still my everyday scent, I've been picking up Modern Muse when I want to switch things up a little.  It's musky and sophisticated, while still smelling light and fresh. 

ZO Skin Health Oil Control Pads
Best used as part of a skincare regime, these little pads have cleared my skin of any spots in record time. Now I've sorted my skin complaints, I'm using a gentler cleanser, but I still reach for these pads when I feel a zit approaching - and it goes away just as quickly.


Estee Lauder CC Cream
This is the product that converted me to CC/BB/whatever letter where on now creams. It adapts to your skin, correcting any redness, yet still gives amazing coverage with a nice dewy finish.


Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow
Yup, it's worth the hype.

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G in Bitch Perfect
2014 was the year of the nude lip for me, and CT gets it spot on with this beautiful pinkish nude lip colour. Plus the packaging is to die for!

Real Techniques Make Up Brushes
Pictured is the contour brush and blusher brush, but really the whole range has topped my 2014 list. It's true what they say, you can have the best makeup in the world, but if you're not applying it right, it won't make a difference. Real Techniques are affordable, and do the job 110% percent.

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON


So there you go! What products topped your list of 2014 faves? I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig