1 Dec 2014

Benefit Agent Zero Shine


Powder of dreams...
I've never been a fan of powders, loose or pressed. With my dry skin and it's tendency to flake, the last thing I needed was a drying, mattifying finish.

So when I was on a bit of a splurge in Benefit recently, I didn't expect to fall in love with their latest finishing powder, 'Agent Zero Shine'. After trying out a couple of products, my freshly made-up face was topped off with a loose dusting of this powder.

It's great as a translucent finish that sets your look in place, and helps your make up last longer without being too drying, which is always a problem with powder.

If you like a dewy finish like I do, this takes excess oil away while still leaving a dewy effect, which I love.



What's your favourite setting powder?

DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I do like this product, it's perfect size to carry in your bag too :) following on BL

    kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so convenient isn't it? Thanks XX

      Delete
  2. Takes away oil but still gives a dewy finish is just what I want... too bad I don't have money at all! haha do you have any cheaper powder type things that have been ok? :)

    http://randomramblingsandapileofwords.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just a light dusting of any translucent loose powder will be great for taking the shine of oily skin away but still leaving a dewy finish! I know No7 do a great one! Let me know how you get on!

      XX

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am exactly the same, I have dry skin so am apprehensive to try powders! If you seem to like it, it may be worth a try! www.clashingtime.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig