18 Nov 2014

The Perfect Eyes and Brows


A palette of ultimate beauty 

I don't know about you but I love a beauty product that can cram as many uses into it as possible. Spending long hours at work, half the nights at my boyfriends, and heading from the office to the bar means that I have to lug my make-up around with me most days. So I'm always looking for ways to minimise the sheer amount of products I pack into my already bulging bag. 


The Clarins Perfect Eyes and Brows Palette is one of these star products. Containing a whopping 8 different tools, products and shades - it's amazing if you're always on the go like me.

Let's start with the essentials. Clarins have included an eyebrow brush, double-ended shadow applicator and mini-tweezers. I love palette's that include all the tools you need - because brushes can take up SO much space. 

There's also three shades in blonde, brunette and black for touching up your brows. What's great about these is that even if there's colour's you won't use for your eyebrows, they double up as a shadow to create a lovely neutral look - I use the lighter shades over my lids and the darker ones to shade and contour. 

There's also a highlighter shade and a wax - which are essential products in any gal's eyebrow arsenal.

My favourite thing about this product is the amazing packaging. Even though it's made for being on the go, Clarins have still achieved that 'luxe' look - so even if you're touching up on the bus you'll still feel super-glam!

What's your favourite products that slim down your make-up bag?



DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig