5 Nov 2014

nude lips


The recipe for the perfect nude lip...

It's something we're all trying to achieve, the art  of "no-makeup makeup", as the magazines like to call it. I've been obsessed with finding the perfect nude lip colour, to enhance my lips without it looking like I've got too much colour on, and I've finally found it!

My two must-have products for the perfect natural lip have to be MAC's Lip Pencil in Subculture and Soap and Glory's Supercolour Fabulipstick Powdercoat Matte in Supernude. 


I've always loved MAC pencils because they've got super-staying power and unlike a lot of other liners, are really creamy and smooth in texture, so you don't get the 'dry lip' effect.

As for Soap and Glory's Fabulipstick, it is my most used out of my (very!) vast lippie collection. It gives a matte finish which just happens to be very on-trend at the moment, and again, is extremely creamy and moisturising at the same time. 

And luckily - the two shades blend into each other so easily, so I don't get that tell-tale lip liner line. 

What's your go-to nude colours?



DON'T FORGET, YOU CAN FOLLOW ME ON

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig