13 Nov 2014

Guy Candy

With the nights drawing in and the cold getting closer, everyone seems to be getting coupled up. It’s no lie, Christmas is the perfect season for romance – even monty  the penguin is getting in on it.




I’m no different, I love early evenings in with my other half, watching movies under a blanket and a glass of wine. And for those single girls looking for that special someone, match.com has something exciting lined up.

Now – online dating has it’s pro’s – I even met my man through that well-known swiping app! – but some people still shy away from it, preferring the personal touch. Well what if I told you that you could see your potential suitor in the flesh (kind-of) before arranging a date?

Match.com have launched ‘Guy-Candy’ this week – a three day pop-up that you’ll never have seen before. They’ve found two of the most fashion-forward single guys, and re-created them as mannequins in a Brick Lane shop window. How wild is that!


If you like what you see, you can arrange a date right there and then with your favourite ‘male-model’.

The work that has gone behind this is incredible. Both Keron and Michael have been scanned by over 40 DSLR cameras to get the most life like results possible, with specially made mannequins kitted out in outfits chosen by the guys themselves.

And if you cant get to London, you can check out Keron or Michael on the match website.




So where do I come in all of this? Well as these are two of the most style-concious guys on Match, I’ve put together what I think is the perfect ‘first date’ outfit, alongside three other bloggers. If you think my choices are style-savvy, you can vote forit on Match.com’s Twitter page. Keron will decide which outfit he would choose for his first date, and anyone who voted for the same outfit enters a draw to win one out of three shopping vouchers worth 2x£50 and 1x£75, to get a first date outfit of their own!


I've gone with quite a casual-cool vibe. I love layering, and I think the denim jacket really brings the outfit together - not to mention it's great to steal from your guy when it gets chilly out!

Jumper- Gant, Shirt - Grayers, Hat - River Island, Shoes - Office, Jeans - J Brand, Jacket - Levi





Will you be visiting the ‘Guy Candy’ pop up?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I always worry about how casual to be on a first day, that outfit is actually gorgeous; I'll be voting! Also how hilarious is that guy candy idea, I love it!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig