19 Oct 2014

The Showstopper Jumpsuit




Sometimes instead of a dress, you want something a littlee bit different. As soon as I saw this Jumpsuit from WalG I knew I would love it.

I've got a bit of a thing for pastel pink jumpsuits at the moment, and I really do think they're a great alternative to the "going out" dresses you see time and time again.

This piece is made from a light chiffon-type fabric with an underlay to protect your modesty! I really love the wide-leg style that seems to be everywhere this AW, and this is a great way to bring a piece that's quite summery into the new season.

What's your alternative to showstopper dresses?






Don't forget, you can follow me on


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Loooove it! You look amazing. I always choose jumpsuits over dresses these days xx


    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh omg I seriously love this! such a perfect colour and looks so fab on you gal! x
    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig