15 Oct 2014

Chilling out, maxing and relaxing all cool


Evolving from my usual tatty tees and jogging bottoms


I love seeing people's 'chill out' style. Everyone's got those pieces they save for a rainy Sunday afternoon snuggled watching films and eating too much chocolate. A few weeks ago you would have found me in a PJ top, old school hoodie and some jogging bottoms that probably belong to my boyfriend. So comfy, so unstylish. 

But after a major wardrobe clearout, I found myself without my usual comfort clothes this weekend, so I reached for my most beloved pair of skinnys (H&M do the best denim, I swear!) and my new statement knit from Whistles. and got down to a day of blogging, catching up on my fave TV shows and generally having a relaxing day!

What's your comfy day attire?


  

Jumper- Whistles
Jeans- H&M
Shirt - Monki
Bracelet- Topshop
Shoes - C/O Steve Madden

Don't forget, you can follow me on
Twitter | GFC | Bloglovin' | Instagram



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig