22 Oct 2014

Lace and Tulle



Feminine isn't something I really do that often



I mean, yeah I like make-up and perfume and lipstick - but you'll find me in a jean and tee combo with a pair of biker boots half the time. 

So when I opened up this gift from Chi-Chi, my first thoughts were, "Wow, that's a lot of lace". It's perhaps the girliest thing I've ever worn. But you know what? I love it! 

It's so important to break out of your usual style and try new things, from food to fashion. And I'm so glad I did because Ive discovered I like the 50's fit and flare style, and I won't be so quick to run away from anything with lace on from now on!

Have you ever tried something that was the polar opposite of 'your style'? How did it go?



Don't forget, you can follow me on

SHARE:

1 comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig