21 Sep 2014

What's Black and White and Red all over?




...my new ASOS Haul!

ASOS has long been one of my favourite online shops. I've spent endless hours perusing the website, creating wishlist after wishlist. The thing that I love the most about ASOS, is how there are just SO many brands available, meaning that I can discover new and exciting collections from brands I'd otherwise never have heard of.

Today's ASOS outfit is a mix of old favourites and new discoveries. Endless Rose is a brand I'd never heard of before, but I love this checked boxy tee, and having looked at the rest of their collections, they're a brand that's going to stay on my radar.

Meanwhile my skirt is by Fashion Union - a brand I love for their affordable and on trend pieces. It's really high- quality aswell, and this is a skirt I'll be wearing throughout A/W.












Everything - ASOS.com!

Don't forget, you can follow me on

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this look! This is so bizarre with timing as I've just been looking through Asos magazine and saw this bag and was thinking how cute it is for halloween and then found your blog haha!
    Great blog! defo a new follow from me :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig