14 Sep 2014

LFW Day One



London Fashion Week is upon us again...


...and as always I forget how crazy it is until I get there! This year I was there checking out the hair and beauty looks for work, but I managed to get a little people spotting in on Day One with my besties Carlee and Harriet from #CompanyGrads

I decided to go for monochrome this season, as it's one of my favourite trends for A/W! I didn't realise untill I got dressed that nearly everything I'm wearing is from Topshop...cons of working pretty much across the road from the flagship! 

London Fashion Week is renowned for it's eccentric street style, so I did my bit by accessorising with a SkinnyDip Ipad case...cleverly disguised as a clutch! When you're going back to basics with your outift, it's always good to add a dash of quirk with a statement accessory, and my clutch got quite a bit of attention in the courtyard!






Hat- H&M
Coat - Topshop
Co-ords - Topshop
Boots- C/o Bank
Ipad Case- Skinny Dip

Don't forget, you can follow me on

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is so far the best site that promotes womens fashion online in UK. Designer clothes are so much in demand nowadays. There are many people who will love your website.

    http://www.gioiamilano.co.uk/uk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig