13 Jul 2014

The day I fell in love with Ebay...


We've all been there. Stood in the dressing room of our favourite shop, with the one. As in the fits like a dream, is totally this season, must have this in my life piece. And then, our eyes go to the price tag and sigh. 


Yup, that was me two weeks ago in Topshop changing rooms, my heart breaking as I knew I had to leave this stunning jumpsuit behind, thanks to my grad budget and the far more pressing and practical need to purchase a new workwear wardrobe (exciting news to come!). 

So I left the shop forlorn, and with a far less exciting bag full of smart tees and black jeans. But I knew in my heart that I wasn't going to let the jumpsuit be the one that got away. I would find a way for us to be together.

Fate works in mysterious ways. Two days later I decided to search for it on Ebay, in the chances it might be on there. Low and behold, it's there, it's new, it's in my size and it's in my price range. It was meant to be, so of course, I bid, and a week later the one was delivered to my doorstep. Within about thirty seconds I'd whipped it on and got my camera out for some outfit snaps. I've never been more grateful for auction sites in my life!







 Jumpsuit - Ebay (Originally Topshop)
Shoes- New look

Don't forget, you can follow me on


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. OHMYGOD you look INCREDIBLE! so so fit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this jumpsuit so much! Good old eBay!

    Lovely post

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ebay, I am always on there!

    http://sollalune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful story and beautiful find! Yes, don't you looove the internet? Lol, what would we do with out it? You and your jumpsuit are gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig