26 Jun 2014

Summer Lovin'


There's something so great about summer in the city


I don't know about you but I have been LOVING the heat London's been getting recently - even if I have ended up with sunburn, eeek!
There's something so great about summer in the city, and I've been making the essential summer updates to my wardrobe.
Monki is a fairly new discovery of mine, and I am so obsessed with their pieces at the moment. I can't walk past Carnaby Street anymore without having a peek inside (which is pretty bad considering I work around the corner!). This blue skater dress was a bit of a daring buy for me, as I'm not usually a fan of a-line styles, but as soon as I tried it on I knew I had to have it! 






Dress: Monki
Collar: River Island
Headband:  Topshop

Don't forget, you can follow me on





SHARE:

2 comments

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig