17 Mar 2014

SPOTLIGHT ON: Will Sanders




As a writer; it's no suprise that my main inspiration is (you guessed it), the written word. My walls are full of cut outs from interesting and well-written articles, and nothing excites me more than a complex structured sentence. 

So it's not often that I get fired up about the visual arts. But when I stumbled across Will Sander's work, and discovered his quirky and fun style of photography, for the first time in a long time it made me long for my photography student days.

There's something a little Tim Walker-esque about Sander's playful work,  who incidentally is another one of my favourite photographers. Both artists use props in clever ways, and in Sander's case they take center stage with some hilarious results. Just look at the legs on Han Solo!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig