26 Mar 2014

Borrowing from the boys.


Call the doctor, I've come down with a case of Zany Shirt Syndrome.


I suffer from zany shirt syndrome. There's no other item that I'd rather wear clashing prints, colours and an abundance of paisley (oh, so much paisley) on than an oversized shirt. 
The shirt your boyfriend's grandma got him for Christmas  and he got rid of on boxing day because it made him look like Alfie Moon? I've probably snapped it up at the charity shop.

Boyfriend showed me this INCREDZ vintage shirt he had at the bottom of his drawers the other day and said "Amy take this shirt. It is the zany shirt of your dreams. You and this shirt were destined for each other."

(N.B, I was too distracted by the combo of horse and paisley print to hear what was actually said, but I imagine it was along those lines)

Subsequently, Zany Shirt Of My Dreams (or ZSOMD) made it's way into my possession; but I guess I've rumbled myself now. Sorry boyfriend. You'll get it back one day, maybe. 





Shirt - 'Borrowed' from the boy
Dress ( worn as skirt) - Topshop
Boots - New Look
Crop - Topshop

Don't forget, you can follow me on

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Loove it!
    And simply love the way you write :)

    Xx Andra

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig