13 Jan 2014

Bad Blogger


Jumper - Miss Selfridge
Dress - Top Shop
Boots -c/o boohoo



 I am a bad blogger. Unforgivably awful. It's hard to believe that before my move to London I was managing a post a day, and now I barely have time for one a week! Inconsistency is a trait I abhor, so I promise I'll try and update more often from now on.

As far as this OOTD goes, I don't know what pulls me towards spring trends in winter. There's something about not being able to wear sheer, floaty dresses and summery floral hairpieces that makes me want them all the more. Luckily I found a way to update them for the freezing coldness that has descended upon London. I don't go anywhere without a jumper these days, so this Miss Selfridge number served the purpose of matching my headband and keeping me warm. And an easy way to update a summer dress for winter is a great big stomping pair of biker boots, perfect for keeping my feet dry from the downpours!




Jumper - Miss Selfridge
Dress - Top Shop
Boots -c/o boohoo

Don't forget, you can follow me on
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The tulle skirt works so well with the floral jumper! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I think you would love our selection of vintage jumpers :)
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig