25 Nov 2013

Florals and Tartan




There's nothing like a good ol' print clash to get me excited about an item of clothing. So when this dress arrived from Ark, it became my go-to dress for the next few weeks. Seriously. I even wore it to do the washing up. 

There's something utimatley Christmas-y about tartan in winter, don't you think? And so, even though I'm the biggest grinch in the build-up to the big day (don't even talk to me about Christmas shopping till at least the week before), this dress has become my way to subconsciously spread festive cheer. 

And the florals are a nice touch too!



Dress - Ark, Shoes - Asos, Hat - Primark

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. That is such a cute dress! Also love the red lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is gorgeous! I want it!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one of the cutest tartan dresses ever
    http://fashionposse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely Christmas-y! such a cute dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your style!
    In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with black lace pencil dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig