21 Oct 2013

Sweet Child of Mine


Cardigan & Tee : Primark, Shorts: Topshop Shoes: Asos


 



 

An ever so slightly predictable ootd here, leather - check, oversized tee - check,  checks - err check! But hey, if it aint broke, don't fix it right? This Primark checked cardigan has fast become my go-to knitwear, I've been wearing it slung over jeans and tee shirts, midi dresses, and just about anything! It's super warm, so perfect for this time of year. And check out my kick-ass boots from Asos. I swear there is nothing more satisfying than the sound a chunky heel on pavement, and if there is, then I don't wanna know about it.


Don't forget, you can follow me on

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Super duper cute look! I love the tshirt and those boots are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig