2 Oct 2013

Patchwork Pink







A couple of weeks ago, I ventured out into the big smoke to meet up with lovely bloggers Laura and Helen. I've always lamented the fact that I have to take my outfit photos inside, alas, the only thing close to a photographer boyfriend I have is my £9.99 Argos tripod. So when Laura asked if anyone wanted to come for a bit of a photography day, I jumped at the chance. 

I've had my eye on this Topshop skirt for weeks now. I've seen it in store, and I always thought it wasn't really me. It's really girly, and there isn't a scrap of leather or studs in sight. But one afternoon post-work (Company Magazine this time, these internships are so hard to keep track of!) I decided to bite the sheer-skirted bullet and go for it, sorry bank balance! If I'd worn this with anything slightly girlier I don't think anyone would have recognized me, so I went for a slouchy fit tee and my standard converse to grunge things up a little! I like this skirt so much now I wore it FROW at Fashion Week!



Don't forget, you can follow me on




SHARE:

3 comments

  1. gorgeous babe! Love the shots and that skirt looks amazing on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look <3
    today I'm wearing all black: http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3548
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig