26 Oct 2013

Fashion Week Photo Diary




 Fashion week seems like a blur - as well as attending shows, checking out the street styling and most importantly - deciding what to wear, I also had to factor in my part time job and writing show reports for Company.co.uk - not an easy feat! Luckily, I had #Companygrad's resident aussie Carlee by my side for the weekend! Fashion events are great, but it's 753906532092 times better with a mate alongside, to squeal over fashion icons and generally LOL at some of the more outrageous outfits. However stressful the five days were, it was totally worth it when I finished the week sitting Front Row at Emilio de la Morena - deffo a pinching myself moment!





Hat - Missguided, Dress - Dahlia, Shoes - River Island, Top - Primark

Don't forget, you can follow me on


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the black dress and the shoes you were wearing!

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig