24 Oct 2013

Bye Downtown, Hello Dancefloor...


Dress - C/O Prodigy Red, Shoes - River Island





Everyone goes through a confidence-slump every now and again, especially me! The past few months I've been such a stereotypical single girl, spending most nights in, watching Downtown Abbey, and I think my local Budgens has me pegged as "the girl who comes in three times a week to buy wine, chocolate and magazines." 

The one thing that always works to perk me up is a slammin' new dress. Prodigy Red were on hand, and sent me this gorgeous patterned body con, and as soon as I put it on I felt like a million dollars. See ya laterz Lady Mary, I've got a dance floor to take over!


Don't forget, you can follow me on



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. That dress looks gorgeous on you! Love the print

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig