2 Jun 2013

Quiz Blogger Challenge

Recently, Quiz challenged me to style a dress from their collection and style it for both a daytime look and a night look. I decided to challenge myself a little and went for a black and white maxi dress. This isn't a style I'd usually wear, so I was looking forward to finding different ways to style it up!

Outfit 1: Daytime Look



I decided to go quite casual, so slung my denim jacket over the top and slipped on my trusty converse. I love the maxi teamed with trainers, it creates a really cool comfy look that's perfect for a summer picnic! The top of the dress is quite "dressy", for lack of a better word, so the jacket on top hides it a little and makes it more wearable for daytime.

Outfit 2: Evening Look


As this dress has an amazing statement geometric print, I didn't want to hide it under a jacket for my evening look. I stuck with the monochrome theme with some 60's style earrings  and put on a studded belt to pull my waist in a little. I love the neckline on this dress, it's not something I'd usually go for, but the runching detail has a really nice subtle effect.


This dress is now £5 off so it's a steal at £29.99! The fabric is great quality, and it's jersey so it's quite stretchable. Quiz have got some great dresses on their site at the moment so go and check them out!

Dress- c/o Quiz Jacket- c/o Ark Trainers- New Look Heels - Daisy Street Earrings -c/o Glitzy and Glam

cosmoblogawards

Please nominate The Pretrender in the Cosmo Blog Awards!


Don't forget, you can follow me on





SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Your dress is really beautiful.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how easily you can style this dress from day to night!
    I lvoe the maxi and trainers look too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo £5 dress amazing! The second look is very classy!

    x

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig