7 Jun 2013

Neon, Floral and Stripes


Super quick outfit post because I don't want to neglect my blog too much! Since my last post I think I have applied for literally EVERY pr/writing/fashion job available, so fingers crossed I at least get one interview! 

I've been wearing the jumper/shirt combo so much recently, it's a bit unoriginal but I love a bit of layering, and you can't go wrong with neon pink! (Ok, maybe you can, but that's a different kettle of fish.)


Jumper - c/o Get the Label Shirt & dress - Topshop

cosmoblogawards

Please nominate The Pretrender in the Cosmo Blog Awards!


Don't forget, you can follow me on

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Really pretty outfit!
    Love the pink jumper and skirt together.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this look.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress, looks great teamed with the jumper, especially when you want to wear your summer dresses in colder weather.

    Olivia Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt, looks really cute !

    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look !!!!

    new blogger here from MANCHESTER !!:)

    www.headlessfashionista.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig