29 Jun 2013

Madam Rage Blogger Challenge



I was challenged this week by Madam Rage to style one of their dresses for both a festival and a wedding. Yikes! Talk about a tricky challenge, you couldn't get two different dress codes if you tried! 

To cheer myself up after spending the day lamenting the fact I didn't buy glasto tickets, I decided to style my festival look.

I teame tho dress with my trusty Nikes and a classic trilby hat. 

I love this dress, it's so bright and summery, perfect for chilling in a tent or in a beer garden!

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. i love this as a festival look - it's cute but edgy, and it's the kind of dress you could dance in and not have to worry about it hiking up or falling down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good! I think you did a really good job :) the hat suits you so well!

    Andra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that belt! Could definitely see you rocking this at a festival x

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig