4 Jun 2013

Lusting for BonPrix

Hi guys! I recently came across a new online site, and I've been lusting after so many things from them since, so I thought I'd do a little wishlist.

As you know, I'm a huge fan of prints, so when I saw a section dedicated to them on http://www.bonprix.co.uk/ I knew it was a match made in heaven.




Dress: £29.99 Trousers: £24.99 Dress: £29.99

How cute are those floral trousers? I love how light they are so they're perfect for summer. I'd style these with a band tee and some light brogues for a casual look.

I've just started my internship at Look mag, so I'm on the lookout for some quirky office wear. So I love this orange shift dress, as it's the perfect combination of smart and quirky. Some people might think orange and hot pink clash, but not me!

The second dress has a beatiful runched detail that would flatter the stomach, and I love the green colour of it! Would look fab with some statement heels and a studded clutch.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig