11 Jun 2013

Holy Moly, I'm co-editing a fashion mag!



Super exciting news guys. I've been chosen as one of the final 8 grads to co-edit the October issue of Company Magazine! 

I'm still in disbelief...I've only re-read the email about 20 times so far to remind myself that this is actually happening. I found out yesterday during an impromptu shopping trip with the girls. I think I startled some innocent bystanders by shouting "OH EM GEEEEE!" in the middle of the shopping center when I opened the email. Whoops!

I'm so excited/terrified/in shock, but can't wait till next month to get stuck in behind the scenes at my fave fashion mag. Check back to see how I get on!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Congratulations!

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is so impressive!!! Congrats. You will do an awesome job :-)
    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! You're very lucky!!

    Louise xx
    http://papercupd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. well doneeeee thats great news!!!

    www.headlessfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Pretrender | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig